For a restaurant with most meals priced in the $25-30 range, who likely makes more per hour, cooks or servers? How much more?

Update: Employment ads in my area are offering $13/for prep cooks, or $14 for line cooks with 2 years experience. It's had to believe that 2 yrs is only worth $1/hr. Another factor for me is how long of a shift I want to work. If cook hours are long, and servers are in and out for lunch and dinner rush, then if hourly... show more Employment ads in my area are offering $13/for prep cooks, or $14 for line cooks with 2 years experience. It's had to believe that 2 yrs is only worth $1/hr. Another factor for me is how long of a shift I want to work. If cook hours are long, and servers are in and out for lunch and dinner rush, then if hourly pay is close, I'd go with server. On the other hand, I've heard that since ObamaCare, all employers are hiring more part-timers to get out of having to offer health insurance.
Update 2: But since cooks have to know their stuff, which could be a large menu of items, I'm curious if restaurants can hire enough qualified people and keep them all under 30 hours/week.
Update 3: I realize that servers get tips and cooks don't. Either way, they're going to get either a fixed rate per hour, or their tips will avg out to a certain number on avg per week or month. I'm also wondering if servers everywhere are having to bus their own tables. To me, this increases the difficult of the... show more I realize that servers get tips and cooks don't. Either way, they're going to get either a fixed rate per hour, or their tips will avg out to a certain number on avg per week or month. I'm also wondering if servers everywhere are having to bus their own tables. To me, this increases the difficult of the job without increasing the pay since empty tables/booths don't tip after the customer is gone.
Update 4: Correction - I should have put $13+ and $14+ so I guess it's negotiable to what you can get them to pay you. Whereas servers will all work for the same number of hourly peanuts plus tips.