Why is it when Liberals make non-political things political, that attendance and ratings shrink?

We saw that all last year with the NFL protests. Stadiums with lots of empty seats where there isn't usually any, and ratings down roughly 10 percent.

Awards shows like the Oscars are down too.

Favorite Answer

I have always made a point of tying to diversify my interests. I spend a part of every day on Y/A. But, I like to take a break from discussing politics, and watch sports. This is the exact reason I have declined to watch on Television, even one ( 1 ) Football game, this year. I'll try again, this August.

Because their attitudes stink

• Jeff S

After the Vegas shooting conservatives were calling him a liberal! Even though he was a second amendment defender!

They even claimed the newest school shooter was even though there's a picture of him with a MAGA hat!!!

It's all they have.

• Keith

We would like to make Trump Supporters businesses have their attendance and sales shrink as well.. any ideas?

I dunno snowflake, why don't you tell us

NFL attendance figures have been steadily falling over the last few seasons. There is no evidence that that rate changed at all after the protests, but don't let little things like facts upset your narrative when they refuse to fit.

• Snid

Wait....WHAT?!