Why is it when Liberals make non-political things political, that attendance and ratings shrink?

We saw that all last year with the NFL protests. Stadiums with lots of empty seats where there isn't usually any, and ratings down roughly 10 percent.

Awards shows like the Oscars are down too.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I have always made a point of tying to diversify my interests. I spend a part of every day on Y/A. But, I like to take a break from discussing politics, and watch sports. This is the exact reason I have declined to watch on Television, even one ( 1 ) Football game, this year. I'll try again, this August.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 years ago

Because their attitudes stink

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

After the Vegas shooting conservatives were calling him a liberal! Even though he was a second amendment defender!

They even claimed the newest school shooter was even though there's a picture of him with a MAGA hat!!!

• 2 years ago

It's all they have.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Keith
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

We would like to make Trump Supporters businesses have their attendance and sales shrink as well.. any ideas?

• 2 years ago

I dunno snowflake, why don't you tell us

• 2 years ago

NFL attendance figures have been steadily falling over the last few seasons. There is no evidence that that rate changed at all after the protests, but don't let little things like facts upset your narrative when they refuse to fit.

• Snid
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Wait....WHAT?!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.