Printer HP LaserJet P1102 power Problem?

I use HP LaserJet P1102 printer. It has a problem. When I press power-on button on the printer, it start with normal sounds and light blinking. Both green and orange bulb blink at the same time and when the printer close to the ready mode suddenly power off the printer.

At the morning (about 5 am, 6 am) this problem not happen. But, when I take 3,4 print-outs, printer power off suddenly. Then, when I try to restart the printer, above mentioned problem happening again. Not come to ready mode with green light on.

Daytime I can't do anything. When I press power on button, only thing that I can see or hear is one 'tik' sound only.

Please, advise me what is this problem and how to solve.

• David
    Favorite Answer

Unless you have access to test equipment and are skilled in printer servicing, you will need to take it to a workshop. It does sound to have a faulty power board

I assume you have tried a different power outlet and swapped the power cord for known good