I had sex with another boy at school help!?

So basically the other day in school I had PE at the end of the day, and then after the bell rang for 3.30 everyone was lacking up to go, as I was walking out I saw a first year (I love him) and I don t know what came over me but I walked down to him and pulled him into the changing room, now we both know each... show more So basically the other day in school I had PE at the end of the day, and then after the bell rang for 3.30 everyone was lacking up to go, as I was walking out I saw a first year (I love him) and I don t know what came over me but I walked down to him and pulled him into the changing room, now we both know each other and he sees my as a friends ( I m third year btw) so anyway I pulled him into the changing room and then confessed I loved him, he admitted he also found me attractive, then I started to make out with him (he s a really good kisser) then I dragged him over to the showers where as we made out we stripped, we then went into a shower cubicle, where I pushed him against the wall, lifted his leg up and pounded his *** really hard, he was moaning really load and kept on saying for me to go harder, then I lifted him up (he s quite light) and we 69 d with me sucking his dick and he sucking mine, then I layed him on the ground and tucked him some more, after that I cummed in his ***, after that we put our uniforms back on but with each other s underwear on, should I keep on doing this? Yesterday he sucked my dick in the toilets
5 answers 5