liberals: Do u prefer private school&hospital or public?

• bil
    Favorite Answer

Liberals prefer federal Democrat union thug supervision over capitalism...10 out of 10. The private schools & charity hospitals are the enemy of the 'party.'

• lare

public. however private schools are the last resort for students with behavior issues, like Donald Trump. and private hospitals are just the ticket for elective procedures like false breasts.

public, theres no real difference other than affording

Homeschooling

• humpty

This Liberal rejects the ignorant assessment of his behaviour in the previous answers, which are based on an ignorance that cannot be explained by mere stupidity. Yes, I sent my children to the same private school my parents sent me to, but I do so because of generations of DELIBERATE underfunding by conservative governments that have made a mockery of the Constitutional right to equal access. To criticize me for protectng my children and grandchildren from the consequences of bad government and economic discrimination is pure bovine excrement.

I advocate for properly funded schools and donate to organizations that work for them. As a medical professional who worked in both Canada and the United States I also advocate for a fully funded single payer health care system. The implication pf the answers above me that this is in some way hypocrisy make me wish that these morons would dare say this garbage to my face. I may be old and doddering but I know how to respond to such crass bad manners.

Private is better

I prefer quality schools and hospitals.

• Marduk

I think hospitals are private, at least where I live. I have no preference on private or public school as I can afford either but for the most part, I would say public because without education the country would be worse than it is already.

I have used all of them. There is no difference in hospital care except for luxurious surroundings. Same with school. Learning depends on the student, not the school. I have always gotten straight As’

Public because cheaper is better.

You can also get a 30% tax break for up to 8 years as a highly skilled migrant, which is good because the highest effective tax rate here is 52%. Aside from those things, the city is very clean, extremely safe, cheap groceries, tons of green space, and extremely easy to navigate by bike or public transport

• David
      2 years agoReport

what does have to do with the question?