Question about carry on’s For American Airlines?

I know that it tells me to bring only one carry-on on the airplane but can I still bring two anyway? Gonna bring my

laptop backpack and my Canon camera bag

• Mamie
    Favorite Answer

1 Carry-on usually means one bag and one purse or personal bag. If you don't carry a purse, you can have a small personal bag instead. You're probably okay based on the items you've mentioned.

• MS

If you have a Basic Economy ticket, then you are allowed only one personal item. It must fit under the seat in front of you. You cannot use the overhead, and you cannot purchase a carry-on allowance to use the overhead. They are strict about this.

If you have a regular economy ticket, then you can take one overhead carry-on item (your backpack) and one personal item for under the seat in front of you (your camera bag).

Some seats allow only 1 carry on, some allow 1 carry on and 1 personal item (slightly smaller measurements. Unless your camera bag is huge, I expect there will be no problem

• AJ
      2 years agoReport

More like some seats only allow a personal item and no carry on