Hi, my husband booked a ticket to travel out of the country without informing me. This is the second time of doing such. What can i do?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Realise the horrible truth, that he does not love you and this is based, on reading your other questions!

For him to not change his status to marriage, is sadly very revealing and then, allowing others to show naked females and and going back on a promise to move back to where you live and this too, all sadly shouts that he does not love you at all.

So, what you should do, is ask him outright: is there any point to this marriage? What does he want out of the marriage? And go from there.

• I think you are right, i will sit him down to let me know what he really want from me.

• Login to reply the answers
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Move your bank accounts and change the locks to your house.

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Nothing, he is entitled to go where he likes,you don't own him just because you are married to him.

• 2 years ago

Hire a divorce attorney?

WTF do you think the answer is?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

Ask him to inform you of his travel plans in the future

• 2 years ago

Not much to do except get away from him.

Lv 7
    2 years ago

You can do a lot of things, but the best place to start if this bothers you is to talk to him. Ask why he does it and why he doesn't seem to think of you as a partner in your marriage. He's not required to inform you about anything he does, but a considerate partner wouldn't do things like that (unless it was a surprise for their spouse) without discussing with their spouse first.

• If he doesn't respect you enough to tell you of his plans, then I say fight fire with fire. Plan and book a trip, and don't say a word about it until you are walking out the door. It will either stop or end the marriage.

• nalla
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

burn his passport

• g
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Nothing. Were you thinking you can press charges or somehow stop him?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.