Why is this girl telling me really personal things about herself (mostly vent.) How do I make her stop?

I've only known her for a few days and we are co-workers. She's told me really personal things about herself such as her being sexually harrassed from a previous job in the passed, to being a loner and previously having problems girls at her old school whcih eventually she transfer to a different school .... show more I've only known her for a few days and we are co-workers. She's told me really personal things about herself such as her being sexually harrassed from a previous job in the passed, to being a loner and previously having problems girls at her old school whcih eventually she transfer to a different school . To me this feels like too much information in the three times we've talked after work. I think she needs friends. But I also think I must be approachable that's why she's told me these things. I don't think any of my other co-workers know this much about her. But is this normal for girls to unload this much information to a guy and co-worker sh's barely met?