Please tell me wrong part of my english?

Describe your achievements and/or experiences that you are most proud of. I'm an internet broadcaster. Mainly, I do my business for Korean people who has interest for Japanese culture. At first, when I start my business, I wasn't try hard to effort on how to SHOW my performances. I didn't know what... show more Describe your achievements and/or experiences that you are most proud of.

I'm an internet broadcaster. Mainly, I do my business for Korean people who has interest for Japanese culture. At first, when I start my business, I wasn't try hard to effort on how to SHOW my performances. I didn't know what audience wants to look. I thought this business are not suit to my character at first, and I gave up to become popular. But my friend courage me to challenge harder, I determined to challenge my business again. I started to work almost every day, and I researched how's popular internet broadcasters are making their shows. Now I became popular than before, and my net profits are about $40,000 in a year. You tube channel is not my main activity but one of my movie in YouTube channel records more than million views. Some interview in my show are introduces in Korean newspaper. My challenging are not ended. I should try harder on my activity but these experiences are so proudly experiences for me.