Leakage from my rented flat has caused contents damage to neighbours below?

hi. While I was in holiday I was informed by my tenant and council that leakage from my flat has caused damages to the neighbour below. Upon arrival, I immediately took action and found out that the leakage was caused from the boiler so I completely bought and fixed a new one. Now the neighbours are claiming that... show more hi. While I was in holiday I was informed by my tenant and council that leakage from my flat has caused damages to the neighbour below.
Upon arrival, I immediately took action and found out that the leakage was caused from the boiler so I completely bought and fixed a new one.
Now the neighbours are claiming that this leakage has caused damages to their camera ( which seems old and rusty 2004 model),the ceiling paint and their carpets. when I went to have a word with them they had already ripped off and thrown away the carpets of the hallway as well as their bedroom.
I agreed to get the ceiling paint done. but am I liable for the carpets and camera as well? I don t have any sort of insurance in place other than the council one.

Please help!