Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 2 years ago

Why did Himmler try to 'work out a deal" with "The International Jewish Congress"? what was the deal?

this is about as twisted an ending of any novel, play or movie as one would expect isn't it? Himmler DID reach out to a jewish group in Sweden i think for help at end of war an try to reach a deal? is this when hitler started to wonder if Himmler had given him a fake cyanide capsule? what would be the reason Himmler would do that? or what hitler thought?

BTW, THIS WAS VIA THE RED CROSS IN SWEDEN I THINK I READ? HOW HE WANTED TO 'BURY THE HATCHET' WITH THE JEWISH PEOPLE? WAS THIS ALL TRUE? DOCUMENTED TO HAVE HAPPENED?

I read that after Hitler got news of this...that he tested the cyanide capsule that Himmler had provided him on his dog to test if it would even work. what was Hitler thinking at that point about Himmler and why he would give him a fake or weak cyanide capsule? (Btw, this was reported I think by his Chauffer who was staying with Hitler at end of war in his bunker)

sorry to clarify above paragraph...why would HIMMLER give Hitler a fake or weak cyanide capsule? why Hitler would think that Himmler would want him to be captured alive I guess? for what reason?

Favorite Answer

By acknowledging the existence of the International Jewish Congress, you're admitting that the Jews had considerable influential power in the world. This is something no one else wants to admit because in doing so they would also have to admit that their declaration of war on Germany in 1933 had a far more reaching effect than anyone wants to admit.

Admitting this fact opens the door to the idea that perhaps Hitler WAS defending his country against the Jewish prostitutes, the Allies.

Any meeting by Himmler or anyone else with the Jews would be to try and work out some sort of peace agreement - something Hitler had been trying to from day 1. This is documented very well - but ignored by the Zionists and supporters.

It's a total absence of logic to say that Hitler was the aggressor when he was making so many attempts to avoid or stop the war. You don't start a war when you're trying to avoid one.

At the end of the war, all the top Nazis were ridiculously optimistic, and Himmler most of all. While the Russians were taking Berlin, Hitler still thought he could win the war. At the same time, Goebbels was working on a proposal to show Hitler - a plan to make peace with the Anglo-American forces and fight Russia or vice versa. When Goering and Himmler were captured, it didn't dawn on them at first that they were going to pay for their crimes. Goering held a press conference and chatted calmly with reporters. Himmler, who had a fake ID and had put on a soldier's uniform, wound up in a POW camp and might have gotten away with this trick, but because he didn't like the camp, he told the British who he was, getting himself killed of course.

In answer to your question, Himmler wasn't playing with a full deck.