Gun Owners: Do you agree or disagree with President Trumps endorsements of stiffer gun background checks and raising the age to 21?

Donald Trump has recently endorse much stricter background checks, advanced comprehensive screening for mental health, raising the minimum age of buyers to 21, and ending the sale of bump stocks. I know a lot of you guys are going to say this is "fake news" Here are some sources if you don't... show more Donald Trump has recently endorse much stricter background checks, advanced comprehensive screening for mental health, raising the minimum age of buyers to 21, and ending the sale of bump stocks.

I know a lot of you guys are going to say this is "fake news"

Here are some sources if you don't believe this information is true

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2018-02-22/the-latest-trump-says-guns-only-for-gun-adept-teachers

here is also a direct tweet from the president, "I will be strongly pushing Comprehensive Background Checks with an emphasis on Mental Health. Raise age to 21 and end sale of Bump Stocks! Congress is in a mood to finally do something on this issue - I hope!"

Do you agree or disagree with his recent endorsement of these gun control ideas? why or why not?