Blood while defecating?

So about a little over half a year ago I went to the bathroom to poop and when I used the toilet paper I noticed blood, not before you say "that's normal you could have just injured your *** a bit" or something of the sort it was not like that. I've had times with a little bit of blood heck... show more So about a little over half a year ago I went to the bathroom to poop and when I used the toilet paper I noticed blood, not before you say "that's normal you could have just injured your *** a bit" or something of the sort it was not like that. I've had times with a little bit of blood heck everybody that pooped has had it, but this was a full sheet of paper ALL covered in blood, literally the whole rectangle and even a lot on the next one.
So knowing this wasnt normal I thought of giving it a day thinking "if tomorrow it happens again I'm going to rush to the doctor" but it never happened again, which is freaking me out even more because why would you poop a huge amount of blood one day and then never have it happen again. It just sounds weird.
Any ideas?