Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Did Russian internet trolls force you to change your vote from Hillary to Trump?

Democrats are saying that people went into the voting booth and a mysterious force caused them to vote for Trump, like they were mind-controlled by seeing what a Russian said on the internet.

Has this happened to you?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Best Answer

No. Hillary's failed ideas and democrat policies turned many away. She was the worst presidential candidate in history.

• 2 years ago

I don’t think anyone’s says quite that.

• Mr.357
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

I wouldn't call them internet trolls. They just gave me $50 to vote TRUMP, 2016 and 2020 TOO!

• 2 years ago

"Democrats are saying that people went into the voting booth and a mysterious force caused them to vote for Trump," No democrat is saying that. What they are saying is that the Russian internet trolls intentional spread lies about Clinton (and others). These lies would influence the middle of the road independents if they believed the lies. And many did.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

No, that is NOT what they are saying. Everyone knows the attempts by Russia were not particularly successful and did NOT have any real consequences when it came to voting. This has been known for months. Now, however, there is Proof that more than just a few polling machines were hacked used to attempt to influence and possibly even invalidate the election. It isn't that they succeeded, it's that they tried, Possibly with help from members of the Trump campaign.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

I voted for Trump because Summertime blocked me.

• 2 years ago

No, not me! I was strong.

But apparently the mainstream media is forcing me to think pollution is bad, tax cuts for the wealthy are going to hurt the economy in the long run and benefit me and everyone else in the country very little...and get this, they are making me think school shootings happen!

I'm strong sure....but the mainstream media must have stronger magic than Russian trolls.

• 2 years ago

no

but they lied to a lot of people, influencing the election

• No I wore my tinfoil hat. Keeps me clean of all the nonexistent wiggly waves in the air. Also keeps me clean of all them chemtrails that definitely exist.

• 2 years ago

Today's silliest lie: "Democrats are saying that people went into the voting booth and a mysterious force caused them to vote for Trump".

Show us a single democrat saying anything similar to that, or accept the truth that you are a liar.

• Elwood Blues
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

You guys are telling me that republicans will stop lying if democrats stop using the words "meddle, interfere, and collusion"? LOL LOL ROFL!

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

They hacked the voting machines in my state.

• DCCCLXXXVIII
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

of the 21 states the DNC said the Russians hacked 3.... CA, NY and TX flat out said there no effect.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.