Does Venus/Saturn aspect can make a girl looks slightly below average or unattractive?

I have read somewhere that Venus/Saturn aspects restrict the beauty or attractiveness of a girl. This is because Venus is about love and beauty, while Saturn is about limitation according to astrology websites. They also don't receive many compliments about their own appearance too. I have not seen many sexy or... show more I have read somewhere that Venus/Saturn aspects restrict the beauty or attractiveness of a girl. This is because Venus is about love and beauty, while Saturn is about limitation according to astrology websites. They also don't receive many compliments about their own appearance too. I have not seen many sexy or beautiful women with this aspect, which is probably why they get limited love though. I have noticed some people get more love than the others. However, women with this aspect tend to be unlovable and not many people are attracted to their appearance, and I know a girl with this aspect who is dumped by her boyfriend too. They are not likely to have good luck in love also and most of them tend to have many issues in relationships usually. Individuals with this aspect are also often seen negatively, even if they are nice people and try hard not to do any mistake and be a decent person, still, people cannot see their good sides and they only judge their negative sides, so they still point out their negative qualities.