Accidentally ate pink-ish chicken?

I cooked a Cornish game hen in my oven, and I’m concerned that parts of it may have been under cooked. I was always told that if you pierce the chicken in the thickest part, and the juice runs clear it’s done. True? The breast was fully cooked, but I’m worried about the legs. I absentmindedly ate one leg, but when... show more I cooked a Cornish game hen in my oven, and I’m concerned that parts of it may have been under cooked. I was always told that if you pierce the chicken in the thickest part, and the juice runs clear it’s done. True? The breast was fully cooked, but I’m worried about the legs. I absentmindedly ate one leg, but when I looked at the other it was reddish near the bone. I’ve seen plenty of fully cooked chicken that still retains some pigment right next to the bone, but it looked a little too red.

Sooo, does that sound like I under cooked it? Again the breast is fine, and the skin was dark and crisp. If so, What are my chances of getting food poisoning, is there anything I can do now after I ate it, and when will I know? Thanks