I got suspended from school what should I do?

I am in 11th grade and I got suspended for 5 days. Here's what happened, I was being cyber bullied by someone on Instagram and I defended myself. I sent the girl all kinds of weird messages over and over again. I was telling her very weird things and sexual things too. I even sent a picture of my self thats a... show more I am in 11th grade and I got suspended for 5 days. Here's what happened, I was being cyber bullied by someone on Instagram and I defended myself. I sent the girl all kinds of weird messages over and over again. I was telling her very weird things and sexual things too. I even sent a picture of my self thats a little inappropriate. She printed all of the text messages out and took them to the school and I was called into the office today and they checked my backpack and my pockets and they think I'm a psycho path because of everything I said to her. The problem is that this isn't the first time that I did this to someone. Last month I cyberbullied 2 girls because they were bullying me and I annoyed them nonstop even when they told me to stop and the last time I only got suspended for one day but this time it's 5 days and the girls parents even want to call the police. She started bullying me first but I'm the one getting suspended and they are going to send me to therapy because they think I'm crazy. The staff at my school actually believes that I am insane, but I'm not. I just wanted revenge and It was fun annoying that girl. Do you think this is fair? I think she should have got suspended because she started it. The school is starting to see me as a bad guy now but I'm not.
8 answers 8