Should I dump my Aries boyfriend for my Scorpio ex?

I have never stopped loving the Scorpio guy, he is my everything. And honestly we got along so well but I was too stubborn and in a fight, everything escalated quickly and we said some meaningful words. Almost 3 years ago. Later I met an extremely attractive Aries man and there was some intense tension until we... show more I have never stopped loving the Scorpio guy, he is my everything. And honestly we got along so well but I was too stubborn and in a fight, everything escalated quickly and we said some meaningful words. Almost 3 years ago. Later I met an extremely attractive Aries man and there was some intense tension until we started living together. He is very selfish, it's always about him, his problems. He never asks about mine. However, he is through a hard period now and I can't just dump him. He loves me in his own way and I love his only as a friend. The Scorpio came back into my life and we talked, feeling the instant connection again. With him we have always been a team, not rivalries. He wants us back but he is cautious. I don't want to betray him again. I am a Leo, BTW.
13 answers 13