Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetYouTube · 2 years ago

I need help find this channel?

I watch porn every now and then. It’s not very often but sometimes I just have the urge. Anyway, about a week ago, I was searching and I came across this channel of a couple. I’ve came across videos of couples before but this couple was really funny. Apparently throughout most of their videos, they constantly make jokes. I liked it so much because it is exactly how and friend and I are in bed together.

I don’t know much about them. It was a male and female, both white, they were both really funny, and most of their videos were shot with a headset camera. I don’t remember anything about their channel name.

If anyone has any idea who this is, let me know.

• Bort

Are you aware this was posted in the YouTube section of Yahoo Answers? I doubt you found it on YouTube.

If you don't use incognito or private mode in whatever browser you use you can find them again by searching your browser history. If you do use incognito or private mode in the browser you use this won't work for you because those modes don't save a log/history of where you've been. If you don't ever clear your history and browsing data every link that's ever been visited since that browser's been installed is in it's history. I personally always use incognito/private mode for viewing adult content, my kids and friends sometimes use my computer and I don't want them stumbling upon that kind of thing.

You didn't mention what browser you use so if you don't already know how to view the history search a search engine for how to do it. History will be separated by date and fairly easy to find something you want to read or watch again if you have an idea of when it was you saw / read it. Some browsers only keep a few weeks worth to conserve memory storage space but if it was within a week or too and you don't use a private mode it's pretty likely you'll be able to find it.

Your description was quite vague, but the most popular couple that I thought to fit this description would be Jeana Smith and Jesse Wellens, although they aren't together anymore.

(Video just for visual reference)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgoiGaoHKno

Youtube thumbnail