Can strangers tell i have social anxiety?

Whenever i go out i feel really uncomfortable I had to go doctors yesterday and the room was full of people i nearly had a panic attack and told my mum i need to go outside. When i come back in people stare as we walk to the doctor door. I'm fine talking one to one but can't deal with loads of people, I... show more Whenever i go out i feel really uncomfortable I had to go doctors yesterday and the room was full of people i nearly had a panic attack and told my mum i need to go outside. When i come back in people stare as we walk to the doctor door. I'm fine talking one to one but can't deal with loads of people, I freeze, shake, have panic attacks anytime I see loads of people. When we're out in the car I have my head down

They don't know me, but anytime i go out someone looks at me and i get paranoid they think I'm ugly or something, even though I know I'm not

They just give me funny looks all the time and I swear its not in my head. I don't get it do people with anxiety hold themselves or carry themselves a certain way or...?