How do I get a girlfriend in college?

I been single most of my life, I just turned 19, I'm interesting in sciences (mostly Anthropology), I love watching TV shows (such as talk, gossip, & comedy-dramas, like Gilmore Girls, Law & Order, & many more), I love watching old commercials on YouTube, I'm working on getting my bachelors in Anthropology, I'm a night owl, I have Asperger's, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorder, & intermittent explosive disorder, I had a lot of weird, interesting, & traumatic life experiences, I'm 2/3 Spaniard, 1/3 Purepecha Indian, & 1/32 Afro-Mexican, I have a lot of knowledge in geography, science, politics, theology, religion, history, & much more, I have a very open-minded, overthinking, rational, freethinking, & learning personality, I'm catholic, I only had a few girlfriends in my life, & they didn't really last very long, all my of friends are guys, it's hard to talk to girls about many of my interests, personality, & experiences, so how do I get a girlfriend?

You have said that you have had previous girlfriends. Try to find out from them how to better yourself. Ways you can get a girlfriend are thru friends, going to places common to single people, go out on community/school events. You can also try internet dating & speed dating. Good luck.

You just sort of reach in and grab one, like learning swimming,you gotta jump in the water first.

Maybe try talking to girls in the same field as you, so the girls in your classes. This gives you something to talk about with them and maybe you’ll find that you will have common interest as well.