If you were working at a small company and was offered and job at a much larger company with about the same pay, would you take it?

In my case, I was offered a job at a larger company with about the same pay. I have been at my current job for about 3 years with a 2 year gap in between because they fired me then rehired me. I'm being told I made the wrong decision because the pay is the same and I'm close with everyone there but I'm... show more In my case, I was offered a job at a larger company with about the same pay. I have been at my current job for about 3 years with a 2 year gap in between because they fired me then rehired me. I'm being told I made the wrong decision because the pay is the same and I'm close with everyone there but I'm thinking bigger picture by working at a larger company with more growth opportunities.Also, I need a change to get out of my comfort zone and I think this is the perfect chance to do so.