What does this jeer or taunt mean? "Sorry , I have disturbed your ""safe space""? can explain what means by ""safe space''"?

have ever heard this btw? it is a first for me, but makes me wonder what it means and how deep or profound? what is alluding to? and would this be a jeer? a taunt? or what? can explain?
Update: And yes, the fake reviews keep coming. Here are five of them: - A book to grasp every page - Excellent, learned a lot - true history book explaining a very complicated time in Christianity - What research went into this book. Fantastic writing.. MUST read for all - Excellent book. Dry, but that's because it... show more And yes, the fake reviews keep coming. Here are five of them:
- A book to grasp every page
- Excellent, learned a lot
- true history book explaining a very complicated time in Christianity
- What research went into this book. Fantastic writing.. MUST read for all
- Excellent book. Dry, but that's because it covers an enormous amount of detail in moderate compass

You comment on my review and disregard these pathetic one-line reviews. I guess my honest review has destroyed your safe space.
Update 2: **BTW, I HAVE COPIED AND PASTED THE ABOVE COMMENTS FROM A BOOK REVIEW IN REPLY TO A SUSPICIOUS COMMENTER ON HIS REVIEW , I GUESS HE IS RETALIATING TO THE COMMENTS MADE BY THE COMMENTER WHO SAID SOMETHING DEROGATORY ABOUT HIS REVIEW AND HIS ACCUSATION OF THERE BEING FAKE REVIEWS FOR THE BOOK?
Update 3: ************* Is it maybe alluding to the idea that this suspicious commentator was perhaps a publishing "public promoter' of the book? and the reply comment to his comment trying to deride the idea that there are a lot of fake reviews is kind of destroying his 'safe space" that he counted on... show more ************* Is it maybe alluding to the idea that this suspicious commentator was perhaps a publishing "public promoter' of the book? and the reply comment to his comment trying to deride the idea that there are a lot of fake reviews is kind of destroying his 'safe space" that he counted on ...to be able to put a bunch of fake 5 star reviews for the book and then come on there and try to ridicule anyone saying anyting bad about the book?

alludes to "protection" security?
Update 4: kind of like "I know where you hide your money' ?