My boyfriend is too comfortable with our money?

Okay so my boyfriend and I are both students who have been together for a long time. We opened a joint account together where we both place money monthly. I recognise that I do place more money into the account and I have no problem with this since I do earn more than he does. However my issue is that within the... show more Okay so my boyfriend and I are both students who have been together for a long time. We opened a joint account together where we both place money monthly. I recognise that I do place more money into the account and I have no problem with this since I do earn more than he does. However my issue is that within the past 5 months I have noticed that he is taking money out of the account (nothing suspicious just regular daily spending) but he does not put money into the account, and instead only sometimes pays back what money he took out (which is what I put in there). He's lovely and does treat me really well, he's always full of little gifts. However I feel like I'm funding this account and lately he's treating it like spending money. Am I right to feel this way? How do I tell him without hurting him?
Update: I forgot to say this but we both have our own separate accounts too. This account is just a pot to dip into when things are tight.