How fast will my industrial piercing close up?

So I'm being a model for an esthetics competition in a few weeks for a girl in my class. As a model, I cannot have any piercings above my shoulders, but haven't had my industrial for the full time that's needed. I got it about half way through November and the competition is the first week of March. The... show more So I'm being a model for an esthetics competition in a few weeks for a girl in my class. As a model, I cannot have any piercings above my shoulders, but haven't had my industrial for the full time that's needed. I got it about half way through November and the competition is the first week of March. The competition with probably be about 8 hours MAX for as long as I need my piercing out (could be shorter because I may be allowed to put it back in for awards.) I'm wondering how long I can leave it out before it closes. All of my other piercings could sit open for a year and never close, and I left out my nose piercing for a week once when the piercer told me it can't even be out over night. Ik the industrial is a different body part, but still.
1 answer 1