Should I report a professor who wrongly accused me of cheating on an exam?

A couple months ago, I took an introduction to psychology course with a professor who I thought was cool and nice. Tables turned when she emailed me after I took my third midterm exam and she accused me of cheating. She said one of her teacher assistants saw me and the girl sitting next to me "talking"... show more A couple months ago, I took an introduction to psychology course with a professor who I thought was cool and nice. Tables turned when she emailed me after I took my third midterm exam and she accused me of cheating. She said one of her teacher assistants saw me and the girl sitting next to me "talking" during the exam, but I did not even have any friends in the class so I do not understand how the teacher assistant could of thought I was talking to the girl sitting next to me. The professor made me feel uncomfortable for the last three weeks of the semester in the class and ever since then I have had really bad anxiety. I could not even enjoy my Thanksgiving break because of her. I know it has been about three months since it happened, but would it be pointless if I try to report her to the dean of my university? Luckily, I passed with a good grade in the course, but I just do not find it fair how she accused me of something I did not do and she also threatened she would tell the dean of the university if I was to sit next to the girl on the final exam, but I kept telling her I did not know who the girl even is?! Should I do something about this even though it has already happened?

Thank you for your time.