U need any help?

I need some extra cash, can I do anything for u?

Favorite Answer

Lol you don't have a clue that this site is not local. You poor thing. You have to mention where you live but that would be a violation as this is not an advertising job seeking board. Try again.

• tro

not me

A word to the wise that it's best to *not* provide any personal info via message board or chat room as no one knows who is behind the monitor. There are a LOT of scam artists and predators out there looking for their next target, and that may even include human s#x trafficking (which is basically forced prostitution).

The website ebay permits vendors (sellers) of *legitimate* items to possibly make some additional pocket money. Vendors will need to go to the post office, however, to send the item(s).

For more general info re: some common scams, including "jobs & making money" schemes:

https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/

Mah maybe.

• Mike

yes you can help me, but I THINK it is a TOS violation to discuss it here. How do we get in touch off this website ?