Is it possible I could have a dog with my allergies?

My favourite animal in the world is a dog. I have always wanted one since I was a little girl. I used to have one and didn't have any reaction to it until we have it to my grandmother (we moved house). My allergies are bad. I have to have an inhaler, the strongest allergy tablets, I get lumps on my skin, I... show more My favourite animal in the world is a dog. I have always wanted one since I was a little girl. I used to have one and didn't have any reaction to it until we have it to my grandmother (we moved house). My allergies are bad. I have to have an inhaler, the strongest allergy tablets, I get lumps on my skin, I can't breath well for up to five days after being around a dog, my skin inches until I scratched it red raw.

I see things online about just hoovering up after your dog can stop the allergies but I have a feeling my allergies are too bad for me to have a dog.