Are you in karmic debt, breaking even or have a surplus of good karma?

Favorite Answer

I have plenty of good Karma

I have a friend hho keeps telling me that

He is from East Timor and called Freddy

• Sam
      2 years agoReport

did freddy read that in the stars

Apparently you don’t understand karma it’s possible to have both really good karma and really bad karma to come to fruit. Understanding faith, and not being able to anything with it

How would anybody know what their current karmic balance sheet looked like? They've only got their own opinion and memory to go by, yet humans are notorious for bolstering themselves up way above a realistic estimation of themselves! At least, that is true of the majority who think they can earn merit by doing more good deeds than bad ones. All Muslims think God works that way, yet they can never know if they've done enough to tip the cosmic scales of Islamic justice to get into paradise. They have no notion of God freely forgiving them their sins so that the will be cleansed in God's view, able to come into His presence.

Further, in karma, who is the debt owed to? What higher power got such a system going and maintains it? Do you know?

As for Jesus, the trouble there is that He was utterly perfect. He never sinned, which means He wasn't paying off some karmic debt. He came to Earth to bear the punishment for all the sin ever committed, in order that God would then completely and freely cancel the debt of sin believers in Jesus had, without violating His own law that all sin must be punished. Being fully human, He fully represented humanity. Being fully God, He had the magnitude of deity needed to atone for all sin. Jesus never claimed to be a good man, a good example for us to try to follow. He claimed to be the Son of God who, alone, can lead us back to the Father.

I am in Jesus' debt - utterly. He bought me with a great price and I owe Him everything, all that I am and all that I have.

I do believe so my friend.

• Sam
      2 years agoReport

thanks for star.. hope you are doing well

I used to be in great debt because of karma and if you don't believe in karma as a Christian you really need to understand what Karma means it means if you do bad things those bad things are going to come back to haunt you and if you do good things the results of your good actions will come back to bless you it took me many years to get out of karmic debt and I did so using the Christian regeneration program and now that I'm pretty much out of karmic debt I want to stay that way

• Sam
      2 years agoReport

Goodness and happiness are synergistic... Christ was a good man, man elevated him to God. Anyone who truly practices His teachings, would be better by association.. Unfortunately, many who call themselves Christian, aren't.

Being born in a religious family, I thank God everday for giving me such a rare opportunity to become liberated. I must've done something right in my previous life to acquire such a life.

• Sam
      2 years agoReport

God gave us a brain, expecting us to use question things.. It would be a sin not to us it

None of the above, technically, because I'm fairly sure there is no karma. But if you're asking whether I'm generally and subjectively a bad, neutral or good person, in my opinion, I would go solidly on the good side.

• Sam
      2 years agoReport

lol semantics, but if you are more comfortable with those terms, I support you

If you're keeping score, you're missing the point.

• Sam
      2 years agoReport

point taken ;)

Karma doesn't exist. Just look at how many bad people live good and long lives.

• Vicky2 years agoReport

What you call/see as a 'good life' is actually quite horrible. What you speak of is the influence of the Kali age. Where wrong is rewarded and right is ignored. It is the toughest of ages to realize God but the easiest to reach Him.

I don't believe in silly superstitions like karma.

Good things and bad things happen at random.

• Sam
      2 years agoReport

are you sure ;)