Ho Dear Brit Vets Throwing Away Medals, Worthless. Your Thoughts On These Useless Bits Of Tin.?

Update: Peter Gore Seer,
My Thoughts Why Bother Giving A Tiny Medal, They Are Just Being Thrown Away.
Update 2: My Honour Paid Me Was To Be Called Rock SEER.
Update 3: Maggie Thatcher Got A Medal For Her Involvement In The NHS Cancer Scam, Scanning Women For Cancer Then Sending Them Away With Cancer Claiming They Were Clear, Around 5,000 Women Perished, With Breast Cancer As A Result, I Say Make A Gun Easy To Possess, Less Scary Than The NHS. Your Thoughts Please Ho Yes I Can... show more Maggie Thatcher Got A Medal For Her Involvement In The NHS Cancer Scam, Scanning Women For Cancer Then Sending Them Away With Cancer Claiming They Were Clear, Around 5,000 Women Perished, With Breast Cancer As A Result, I Say Make A Gun Easy To Possess, Less Scary Than The NHS. Your Thoughts Please Ho Yes I Can Hear Your Thoughts I Understand I Don't Like Your Thoughts, But Your Not A Seer.
Update 4: The NHS Made A Huge Mistake And Still Does To Day, The NHS Hired Toilet Cleaners, And Bottle Washer To Inspect The Scan To Identify Cancers, But They Had Impaired Vision They Were Not To Sure What A Cancer In The Breast Look Like On A Ex Ray, But It Won Maggie Huge Praise For Success, And Was Nighted Baroness... show more The NHS Made A Huge Mistake And Still Does To Day, The NHS Hired Toilet Cleaners, And Bottle Washer To Inspect The Scan To Identify Cancers, But They Had Impaired Vision They Were Not To Sure What A Cancer In The Breast Look Like On A Ex Ray, But It Won Maggie Huge Praise For Success, And Was Nighted Baroness Thatcher By SKULL322, Perfect Grooming For US Profit.
1 answer 1