Why to people body odor shame?

I personally to wear deodorant because I care way to much about what people think of me but, I really truly don’t understand why people shame people with body odor. In school the mall(etc.) people’s body sprays and deodorant’s can be extremely unpleasant and sometimes make me sick and I don’t tell them I think they... show more I personally to wear deodorant because I care way to much about what people think of me but, I really truly don’t understand why people shame people with body odor. In school the mall(etc.) people’s body sprays and deodorant’s can be extremely unpleasant and sometimes make me sick and I don’t tell them I think they reek and I know I’m not the only one that feels this way.

I would much prefer to be unround someone with a natural body sent and if someone would rather have one why can’t people just deal with it.

People think it’s bad hygiene not to wear deodorant, but this is just misinformation. Most deodorant are actually really bad for you. Deodorant it kind of pointless it’s not cleaning us at all it’s just covering your natural sent.

If you personally like deodorant and all of your sprays that’s fine but why shame people who don’t like them especially because it’s better for you long-term.
Update: Having bacteria isn’t unhygienic obviously some isn’t good for you, but others are good for you and you can’t live without them. When you sweat the bacteria eats the sweat and causes the pleasant odor. If I work out without deodorant after I will have body odor and guess what I shower every day if not every other... show more Having bacteria isn’t unhygienic obviously some isn’t good for you, but others are good for you and you can’t live without them. When you sweat the bacteria eats the sweat and causes the pleasant odor. If I work out without deodorant after I will have body odor and guess what I shower every day if not every other day. It’s not unhygienic to have body odor.