What would you think if you heard a young couple fighting?? I’m so embarrassed?

my boyfriend’s parents had a big get together at their house and invited like 6 families, mine included because our families are friends. my boyfriend and i were hanging out with all the other college aged people outside, but then my bf said something that really really embarrassed me, so i went inside the house to... show more my boyfriend’s parents had a big get together at their house and invited like 6 families, mine included because our families are friends. my boyfriend and i were hanging out with all the other college aged people outside, but then my bf said something that really really embarrassed me, so i went inside the house to be by myself. my bf followed me inside and we got in a huge fight and started screaming at each other because we thought we were the only ones in the house, we thought everyone else was outside, and the music outside was pretty loud so we didn’t think anyone could hear us. anyway, long story short it turns out that my boyfriends dad, my dad, and like 10 of their friends were inside the whole time and heard our whole fight. i’m so embarrassed, i can’t get over it. i was being pretty harsh with my boyfriend and everyone who heard our fight only heard that....they didn’t hear what my boyfriend did to make me upset, so in their minds, i’m the mean one. i’m not worried about what my boyfriends dad thinks because i explained the situation to him and he actually took my side, same with my dad, but i’m worried about what all of their friends think because i’m not close enough to any of them to explain the situation. do they think i’m crazy and mean?? what would you think if you heard a 20 year old yelling at her boyfriend like that?? i feel like it’s different than hearing an older married couple fighting cause we’re young :(