Guys, explain this?

Today I saw a guy that I have a crush on, we were both acting nervous and awkward around each other. I really wanted to tell him that I have a crush on him but I think my actions came off a little strange. I told him that he smelled good to which he told me that he got a new cologne. After a few minutes of nervous... show more Today I saw a guy that I have a crush on, we were both acting nervous and awkward around each other. I really wanted to tell him that I have a crush on him but I think my actions came off a little strange. I told him that he smelled good to which he told me that he got a new cologne. After a few minutes of nervous conversation he asked me what I was doing tonight, I told him nothing. I then flipped the question and he told me he was working the rest of the night. I told him I went to a waffle place that he recommended and I loved it, then he said "I could really go for a waffle right now" and I said "we should go get one sometime" and he said "yeah we should". After that he started turning super red and got very quiet and reserved (not like him), he had a very serious expression on his face when I left, and he didn't hug me like he normally does. Guys, what does this mean? Did I turn him off? or does he really like me and is just trying to process what happened?
1 answer 1