I work at a strip club?

The management sucks. I work somewhere in Miami and what confuses me is that they are now telling me to lose weight or else I’ll get fired. What mind blows me is that they just hired some actual fat girl and there are like 4 other actual fat girls that work there. I’m not even over weight! This has mentally got me... show more The management sucks. I work somewhere in Miami and what confuses me is that they are now telling me to lose weight or else I’ll get fired. What mind blows me is that they just hired some actual fat girl and there are like 4 other actual fat girls that work there. I’m not even over weight! This has mentally got me really messed up to the point where I just want to be anorexic. This guy is a complete d*ck. Is there anything I can do? This is unfair. Girls are on drugs and drink all day and all I do is mind my own business and go home. My appearance is good and customers like my body. What is this guys problem especially when there are actually fatties running around the club? Please help? I don’t want to lose my customers. This is my only source of income
12 answers 12