I can’t explain math to people who need help?

I’m 14 and I’m in algebra 1. I understand it and it’s very easy and I’m good at it too. In class my teacher will usually teach us something new and we will do a worksheet together. The next day we will do practice problems of what we did the day before and the teacher will walk around and help the people who need... show more I’m 14 and I’m in algebra 1. I understand it and it’s very easy and I’m good at it too. In class my teacher will usually teach us something new and we will do a worksheet together. The next day we will do practice problems of what we did the day before and the teacher will walk around and help the people who need help. I sit with my one friend and she’s good at it too. We usually get done the worksheet like 20 minutes before class ends and usually the first ones done. The teacher asks us to go around and help other students and I like helping other students it’s just I can never put it into words to make sense for them. Like I know how to do it and I do most of it in my head but explaining it to people it so difficult to me. I feel so bad when I’m trying to explain it to someone but when I’m talking I don’t even understand what I’m trying to say. How can I help this? Idk if I can but if there’s a way I would want to because I like knowing that i actually helped someone understand it better
3 answers 3