How do I emulate Kirby's Dreamland 2 as if it were on Gameboy Color?

This is a very specific question, but I was wondering if anybody knew how to do this. This game is obviously black and white, as it is a gameboy game, not for the gameboy color. But when put into a gameboy color, this game would load a color palette that was seemingly specifically designed. The Super Game Boy... show more This is a very specific question, but I was wondering if anybody knew how to do this. This game is obviously black and white, as it is a gameboy game, not for the gameboy color. But when put into a gameboy color, this game would load a color palette that was seemingly specifically designed. The Super Game Boy version of this game is not what I'm talking about. When played on the gameboy color, kirby would still appear pink, as he does not in the SGB version. Ironically, I find this the best way to play the game. This is not a big deal, but I'll be recording this game for youtube soon. If anybody knows of a game boy color emulator that can run this game as if it were genuinely being run on a GBC, or a rom of this game that is not SGB enhanced so I can emulate this game the way I wish.
1 answer 1