Niece wants me to help her get an abortion, should I?

I am not against abortion, but I never expected this from her. My sister and her husband are hardcore pro life so if they knew there's no telling what would happen. She's legally an adult and is in her second year of college. She won't give me any details about the father, but as far as I know he is in... show more I am not against abortion, but I never expected this from her. My sister and her husband are hardcore pro life so if they knew there's no telling what would happen. She's legally an adult and is in her second year of college. She won't give me any details about the father, but as far as I know he is in another relationship. What she wants is for me to travel with her (it's pretty far) so she isn't alone and help her pay. My main concern is if she regrets it and just keeping this secret in general. I'm leaning towards helping her, but I'm still so unsure. Never really thought this would happen to someone I know.
Update: To all the pro lifers here, I am not going to persuade her to NOT abort. It's her choice, not. I just want to know if I should help her.