Is my wife's friend crazy for not vaccinating her children?

My wife's friend has three kids and none of them are vaccinated. She claims that her husband is a scientist. Her husband is a Mechanical Design Engineer and has a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering and Neurobiology and Physiology. He also has a Master of Science in Neuroscience. She claims that her... show more My wife's friend has three kids and none of them are vaccinated.

She claims that her husband is a scientist. Her husband is a Mechanical Design Engineer and has a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering and Neurobiology and Physiology. He also has a Master of Science in Neuroscience.

She claims that her husband has studied vaccines. Her husband believes that vaccines are not safe and that they do not help save people from diseases. Therefore, none of her kids are vaccinated.

I'm a little wary of having my kids play with my wife's friends kids.