I want to run away at age 17, Florida to Georgia. I need a lot of advice. I have a lot of questions.?

-For security reasons and my anxieties sake I will refer to myself as Luna. -I am a 17 year old female. -I live with my parents and 15 year old brother. -I live in Florida. I've been doing some research and it isn't illegal to run away in Florida at age 17. And it also isn't illegal to go to another... show more -For security reasons and my anxieties sake I will refer to myself as Luna.
-I am a 17 year old female.
-I live with my parents and 15 year old brother.
-I live in Florida.

I've been doing some research and it isn't illegal to run away in Florida at age 17. And it also isn't illegal to go to another state (Georgia). Its a state law that if i run away to Georgia, the state of both Florida and Georgia will provide the welfare and protection of juveniles. But is it illegal if i live with an adult who aren't my parents after running away? I read that after 24 hours of living with somebody it is considered "harboring" or a "misdemeanor". But me running away is my decision, so that makes it voluntary. I am still in high school, so can I take my social security and birth certificate and enroll myself in a public Georgia school after running away and finding a place to stay? I read that if i live with somebody who is endangering me then i will have to come home, is that true? After running away, can I find a job? Is it considered kidnapping if I try to see my boyfriend or if him and or his family takes me in after running away? He is 17. Will any of my friends get in trouble with the law if i visit them whilst running away?