How long does nicotine stay in your body (urine and blood) and how do you clean it out faster?

I have a job interview coming up for a dream job of mine and I’m so happy. The only thing I’m worried about it the drug test they do. They are said to take a urine test or a blood test, i’m not sure and the reason I’m worried is because I do use a juul (it’s an e cigarette incase you didn’t know) on a daily basis... show more I have a job interview coming up for a dream job of mine and I’m so happy. The only thing I’m worried about it the drug test they do. They are said to take a urine test or a blood test, i’m not sure and the reason I’m worried is because I do use a juul (it’s an e cigarette incase you didn’t know) on a daily basis for the most part. The level of nicotine is 5mg per pod and i’d say i go through about a have to 3/4 of a pod in a day. I would just like to know how long the nicotine stay in my body and if there’s a way, how would I cleanse my body of it?