No Credit Score, Trying to Build Credit, What About a Secured Loan AND a Secured Credit Card?

Hi everyone: As the title reads, I currently have NO credit. I'm a ghost essentially. However I would like to start building credit and my credit score as quickly as possible from the ground up. Many sources suggest applying for a secured credit card which I plan to do, but I am also wondering if it would be... show more Hi everyone:

As the title reads, I currently have NO credit. I'm a ghost essentially. However I would like to start building credit and my credit score as quickly as possible from the ground up. Many sources suggest applying for a secured credit card which I plan to do, but I am also wondering if it would be advantageous to also apply for a secured loan from my local bank to theoretically help build my score, help build it faster and bolster my credit history.

I've read that applying for too much credit at once (such as applying for five credit cards at once, for example) will place a "hard pull" on your history and drop your score, but does this even matter if my score is already zero? Will a secured loan in addition to having a secured card even help at all to build my score and build it quickly?

I appreciate your answers and insight!
Update: Thanks for the answers everyone, but I think I may have posed the question in the wrong way. What I mean to ask was this: Does it make any sense to have a secured card AND a secured loan at the same time? Would it build your credit score faster or is the whole idea just ridiculous (I suspect the latter)? Thanks!