Ford Fiesta or Seat Ibiza? Both 2010 models?

Hello, I am looking to buy another car because my current one (Corsa Active) is starting to cause me lots of problems with lots of little faults, so it’s costing me too much. And I am stuck between the fiesta or Ibiza both around the 2010 models as that’s my price range. I don’t know which car is more reliable, I... show more Hello,

I am looking to buy another car because my current one (Corsa Active) is starting to cause me lots of problems with lots of little faults, so it’s costing me too much. And I am stuck between the fiesta or Ibiza both around the 2010 models as that’s my price range. I don’t know which car is more reliable, I am a student so I can’t afford to keep getting the car fixed, so I’m looking for one that won’t cost too much on insurance and is reliable. And I know every car is different. But I don’t know anyone that has an ibiza. Can someone please help me decide? Maybe with advantages and disadvantages of both would be really appreciated.

Thank you