Im about to kill myself..i have no other options?

Im a 23 year old male ive always suffered with deppresion amd anxiety since high school due to bullying..when i left high school i never worked for a while due to the fear of being bullied at the workplace sp i done confidence courses and started goimg yo the gym and learning guitar as a hobby to de stress and give... show more Im a 23 year old male ive always suffered with deppresion amd anxiety since high school due to bullying..when i left high school i never worked for a while due to the fear of being bullied at the workplace sp i done confidence courses and started goimg yo the gym and learning guitar as a hobby to de stress and give me confididence..any this time last year i decided to run a marathon and whilst training injured my calf..i seen a physio who gave me a stretch to do on the bottom of the stairs which involved me tilting my ankles down off the step..after a week of doing this i expierneved problems with bothmyachillies(burning,tingling,numbnus... after seeimg another physio he assured me everything was going to be okay and gave md a glute stretch ehich involved me putying my ankle over my other knee and pushing my knee down and hips forward straight after doing this stretch both my knees eere in agony just like my achillies i havdnt been able to exercise or work or walk long distances in almost a year im just stuck in my bedroom doing nothing with no answers. I started playing video games for hours a day due to bordum and after a few weeks started feeling allot of psin st the base of both my thumbs and pins snd needles in the palms of both hands..ive now stopped playinv video games snd dtopped playing guitar as my hands are in that much pain.."ILL CONTINUE MY QUESTION IN THE FIRST COMMENT PLEASE READ AND PLEASE HELP ME"
12 answers 12