Why is Philosophy like "make up" ? Apart from being unisex (dual Gender neutral, that is) , is it because it appeals more to younger?

...people and therefore students ? (I don't mean the all too subjective Philosophy as....how should I live my life ? I try to be good and learn from my mistakes, how can I be better ? Using the best or better philosophy, for instance ? So how can I do great philosophy without using artificial aids such... show more ...people and therefore students ?

(I don't mean the all too subjective Philosophy as....how should I live my life ?

I try to be good and learn from my mistakes, how can I be better ?

Using the best or better philosophy, for instance ?

So how can I do great philosophy without using artificial aids such as..."make up" ?!

Conversely, if I look beautiful (= make up)
won't I feel my best + then BE THE BEST
at philosophy, of course ?
Update: Is philosophy interested in truth, true philosophy theories, problems and even current mistakes*
within philosophy ?

*current philosophical mistakes being ones we MAY SAY HAVE TOO MUCH "Make Up", they are designed
to COVER UP the mistakes that are apparent once we get some insight into the matter.