Why is Philosophy like "make up" ? Apart from being unisex (dual Gender neutral, that is) , is it because it appeals more to younger?

...people and therefore students ? (I don't mean the all too subjective Philosophy as....how should I live my life ? I try to be good and learn from my mistakes, how can I be better ? Using the best or better philosophy, for instance ? So how can I do great philosophy without using artificial aids such... show more ...people and therefore students ?

(I don't mean the all too subjective Philosophy as....how should I live my life ?

I try to be good and learn from my mistakes, how can I be better ?

Using the best or better philosophy, for instance ?

So how can I do great philosophy without using artificial aids such as..."make up" ?!

Conversely, if I look beautiful (= make up)
won't I feel my best + then BE THE BEST
at philosophy, of course ?
Update: Is philosophy interested in truth, true philosophy theories, problems and even current mistakes*
within philosophy ?

*current philosophical mistakes being ones we MAY SAY HAVE TOO MUCH "Make Up", they are designed
to COVER UP the mistakes that are apparent once we get some insight into the matter.
Update 2: "Best Answer chosen" & since I cannot now comment there I will here. P rightly says that (-OBJECTIVE, Not-just-your-average "critical thinking, P,there IS a rationale in there too you know ! -) allows the PEELING BACK OF OUR Mask, ESPECIALLY IN SEARCH OF THE TRUTH, the Philosophical truth... show more "Best Answer chosen" & since I cannot now comment there I will here.

P rightly says that (-OBJECTIVE, Not-just-your-average "critical thinking, P,there IS a rationale in there too you know ! -)
allows the PEELING BACK OF OUR Mask, ESPECIALLY IN SEARCH OF THE TRUTH, the Philosophical truth ALSO.
And of course...THE Reality NOW must be our guide (& of course, THIS is the place where "relative-ism et al" is NOT
SO PROMINENT !!

And I (we) can use here the above "make up" as a further analogy;
Update 3: ....where me may say & believe that here ANY MAKE-UP HAS YET TO BE APPLIED...so to speak. And I hope this helps. and although I chose this best answer I do think that "j" is wrong in that the ingredients of Make-up are MORE than just what he describes ; and also less ( e.g. BAD or GOOD consistency,... show more ....where me may say & believe that here ANY MAKE-UP HAS YET TO BE APPLIED...so to speak.

And I hope this helps.

and although I chose this best answer I do think that "j" is wrong in that the ingredients of Make-up are
MORE than just what he describes ; and also less ( e.g. BAD or GOOD consistency, a theory just "tinted" with
truth or even "INFUSED" or full-with-truth..etc..etc...etc...).
And nevertheless I do here thank both j & P for their answers, and All the other answerers, too,sincerely