Why do people give conspiracy theorists such a hard time?

It's obvious that the label 'conspiracy theorist' is a media manipulated concept to stop people from asking questions. It's such a cliche, yet so many people use the word to criticize and condemn anyone who thinks outside the box. From my experience, most people who use the word have never done a... show more It's obvious that the label 'conspiracy theorist' is a media manipulated concept to stop people from asking questions. It's such a cliche, yet so many people use the word to criticize and condemn anyone who thinks outside the box.
From my experience, most people who use the word have never done a single piece of research in their entire life.
The uncomfortable truth is, more conspiracies have been proven true than the ones which have been debunked. It's almost as if people are happy to live their life in a lie.
Obviously, there are some ridiculous conspiracies out there but this is the internet after all. We should all use our own judgements and logic.
I just feel its unfair and conspiracy theorists are given such a bad wrap when they are only trying to find truth.
The conspiracies that have been conclusivly proven without any doubt are left in the dark because the masses are so afraid of being given this label. We should ALL be conspiracy theorists in my opinion because youve got to have the mind of a naive child to not see the lies we are told on a daily basis through our television sets.
Do you have an open mind to accept truth? or are you just another clone of everyone else incapable of thinking for yourself as humanity walks blindfolded into a global dictatorship where citizens like me and you are slaves.
Conspiracy truth is so easy to find yet so many of you live in willing ignorance and source all of your information from the very people who are working against you.