Car is totally out of fuel. Can I dump in a 1/2 liter of fuel line anti-freeze to get me to a gas station 2 miles up the road ?

Car is a fuel injected 2006 3.5 Malibu Maxx.
Update: Car ran out of fuel as I was pulling out of the driveway.
Update 2: Well, I poured in the whole liter of gas line anti-freeze this morning and kind of idled up to the gas station and filled the tank. NO ISSUES !! Guys at the garage agreed that it probably wasn't the best idea but agreed that the distance I traveled wouldn't do any harm. BTW - it dropped to MINUS 30*F here... show more Well, I poured in the whole liter of gas line anti-freeze this morning and kind of idled up to the gas station and filled the tank. NO ISSUES !!

Guys at the garage agreed that it probably wasn't the best idea but agreed that the distance I traveled wouldn't do any harm.

BTW - it dropped to MINUS 30*F here this morning. NO WAY was I walking to the garage.