Should I just start sleeping around?

Sarcastic question! I'm just frustrated with today's society I refuse to become an easy woman guys don't try for women at all anymore. They seem to take what lies across their plate! Guys don't lose it with me! It's just what I seem to experience. My theory is that so many women have become so... show more Sarcastic question! I'm just frustrated with today's society I refuse to become an easy woman guys don't try for women at all anymore. They seem to take what lies across their plate!
Guys don't lose it with me! It's just what I seem to experience. My theory is that so many women have become so easy they have spoilt it for women that want a guy to get to know them a bit before sex, some of us have so much more to offer. It seems like a lot, (I'm not genralising so not all) guys just get consumed with easy chicks.. what happened to connecting? Again, it's my experience I hold down a professional job, have my own home and dress respectfully I'm not difficult I'd just like to get to know a guy. I don't understand why it's become like this??