How can a young girl person get a school loan without a co singer?

I’m trying to go through a school that is one of the best training schools for a pharmacy technician and they don’t go through financial aid. They want 1500 down and being a young adult I don’t have that kind of money and neither do my parents. My credit score is pretty new and is not the best and my parents scores... show more I’m trying to go through a school that is one of the best training schools for a pharmacy technician and they don’t go through financial aid. They want 1500 down and being a young adult I don’t have that kind of money and neither do my parents. My credit score is pretty new and is not the best and my parents scores are not great and I don’t have anyone else to sign with me. How can I get approved for a credit card or loan? I don’t know if I am right about this stuff but I just really want to go to school but I can’t find the money to do it and working a minimum wage job having bills and saving for it isint meeting the deadline in time