How can i become a vegitarian/vegan?

my mom is vegan and she doesn't eat any type of meat or diary products i've tried to live the vegan lifestyle but i feel like its not for me im always craving meat and i love icecream and pizza , nachos and all that other stuff plus im 17 and im still in school and its so hard to see all my friends eating... show more my mom is vegan and she doesn't eat any type of meat or diary products i've tried to live the vegan lifestyle but i feel like its not for me im always craving meat and i love icecream and pizza , nachos and all that other stuff plus im 17 and im still in school and its so hard to see all my friends eating all that stuff and already having the cravings for stuff i know is not healthy for me ive watched video's of animals get tortured ...the truth behind animal farms./factories i know that milk is made of puss and all this other stuff that sounds very disgusting and sad and i still cant get myself to stop eating meat i honestly want to continue eating meat and diary but i love animals and i honestly think its wrong how can i stop eating meat atleast ? btw saying how disgusting it is isn't going to work or saying that ill have catch issues wont either because i believe i wont and i believe i have a balanced diet
Update: i also know there a substitutes of meat like soy which isnt good and tofu and other substitutes but i tried it and i dont really like it
Update 2: sorry for my bad english and grammar