Can you help with this stupid issue ?

Hello, I'm kinda of embarrased to say this but there are a lot of practical basicstuff in life that I don't understand and I feel stupid , it's not just one thing it's a lot of things , I don't understand insurance companies, neither what warranty is , don't know anything about finance or... show more Hello, I'm kinda of embarrased to say this but there are a lot of practical basicstuff in life that I don't understand and I feel stupid , it's not just one thing it's a lot of things ,
I don't understand insurance companies, neither what warranty is , don't know anything about finance or interest and credit and other personal paperwork and government related stuff, don't understand anything about getting a driver's license or how to make a passport etc..., I feel so stupid because EVERYBODY knows these things & are able to discuss them so smoothly & apply them in their lives except for me , I really want to understand these things because I know they are basics and they are a part of life, what am I suppose to do ?? Is there some sort of source that explains all of these things? Thank you for your time